Important Announcements:We welcome all of you!! Regards, 2C! The Gossip Times has been moved to tbgt.blogspot.com even before it was officially opened here!

Friday, November 5, 2010

Ways to get "alive"

Hey guys.

  Our class blog a bit "cold", nobody view, nobody post, and for e few of u who reli did or happen to see this post, I would like to discuss with u a prob.

  U see, a class blog is for class ppl to comment, to post, to chat abt sch stuff, to share experiences. N since we have it, y not we use it. N I noe we have 2, one blogger one google. Idk wats going on at e google site, maybe its active, or wateva. I find it v troublesome to use. I think many ppl prefer blogger too, so... Nth.

  Erm we can continue using both la, but I think we shld hyper bit, post wateva interesting experiences or sth to share on e blog? Of course DO NOT do irresponsible blogging. Use blogs in a right way. For eg our class got ppl chi v bad rite...

  N I think we nid a chatbox. XD We nid sb in charge oso, I will oso see see la... XD For now, juz post wateva worth being shared on e blog can? Keep it active or else such a pity. Anything can clarify wif chairpersons HAHAZ ps u 2, or me, or anyone cos we are 1Concoction! :P Whether u like it, or not. XD

Yours sincerely,
Si Han   
(psps idk how to sign off XD)

No comments:

Post a Comment